Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sympathy card


Of all the cards I make I least enjoy making sympathy cards. So, when I make them I make a number of them to set aside. This may sound very introspective, but finding the right balance between sympathy, thoughtfulness, creativity, and friendship is a tough one in making these cards. So, when I find that delicate balance - I harness it and make a dozen of these cards and then stick them at the back of the box hoping I don't have to use anymore of them.
A friend of mine had some tragic news w/ family members, involving a devastating car accident. So, this was off in the mail the next day... and I'm hoping I don't have to use anymore of these cards for a long time.
Details, details...
Stamp set: Close As A Memory
Colors: Really Rust, Bordering Blue, Mellow Moss and Confetti Cream
Other: River Rock double-stitch grosgrain

No comments: