Thursday, June 7, 2007

Tagged!

Tagged!

I have been tagged by my buddy Gina ~~ check out her blog link below! Thanks Gina for thinkin' of me! This is the one word answer tag. WHAT?! One word?! I have a hard time playing games that limit by word usage! So, it was a challenge just for me. Here we go:

Yourself: busy
Your Partner: golfer
Your Hair: graying
Your Mother: unique
Your Father: wise
Your Favorite Item: camera
Your Dream Last Night: none
Your Favorite Drink: espresso
Your Dream Car: red
Your Dream Home: spacious
The Room You Are In: office
Your Fear: failure
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: oregon
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: hubby
You’re Not: thin
One of Your Wish List Items: stamps
The Last Thing You Did: baked
You Are Wearing: linen
Your Favorite Weather: cool
Your Favorite Book: self-help
Last Thing You Ate: nachos
Your Life: hectic
Your Mood: content
Your Best Friend: Dork
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: timer (baking)
Your Car: red
What Are You Doing At The Moment: typing
Relationship Status: married
What Is On Your TV: vcr
What Is The Weather Like: windy
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: afternoon

Now... I tag Sher and Amy!!!

No comments: