Sunday, August 10, 2008

Playing with Baja Breeze



Which one do you like best? The first color combination was intentional... the second one? Well, here's the long and short of it.... when I make cards I usually make 8 - 12 at a time. As I was cutting my layers (namely the square Baja Breeze layer) I ran out of card stock... and being the thrifty person that I am, I didn't want to cut up an entire sheet of Baja Breeze for just 1 one more 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" layer. So, off I went searching for a complimentary color scrap. Chocolate chip it is...

Personally... I like the second card. How about you?

Details, details...
Stamp set: Close As A Memory
Colors: Barely Banana, Old Olive, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla (and Chocolate Chip)
Other: Spellbinders Nestabilities (for the circle and the scallop layer), very vanilla 5/8" grosgrain ribbon and SU's markers

No comments:

Blog Archive